REGULAR MX BIKE SCHEDULE:
Wednesdays: 4 pm- Dusk
Sundays: Noon - Dusk
COST: $20 Rider
*MX SPECTATORS: Buy a membership for $40 and get in FREE the Whole 2016 SEASON!!!!!
* If you would like to ride any day other than Wednesdays and Sundays, you will have to schedule it with Mustang Sally.
Just give the office a call
Quads will no longer be allowed on the BIG MX TRACK during Regulars MX Bike Open Rides on Wednesdays and Sundays. They will still be allowed to use the woods trails, pee-wee track and the drag strip during Wednesdays and Sunday open ride hours.
* If QUAD Riders would like to ride the Big MX track, call Mustang Sally to schedule it. She is more than happy to accommodate Quad riders.
Attention: For riders under 18 years age, that are not coming with their parents and/or legal guardians, or coming with your friend’s parents to ride. You must bring a notarized consent form!!!! Even if you bring one from home, it still needs to be notarized for the day of practice for insurance purposes.
If you have any questions, please call
What do you need?
*Sorry no bikes / gear for rental*
1. Everyone is required to conduct themselves in a fair, professional & courteous manner.
2. Drive SLOWLY by main house
3. No riding after dark.
4. No riding while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
5. Ride slow in the pit areas.
6. No spectators on the track.
7. No riding is allowed on Work Days until the work is done.
8. No glass bottles anywhere.
9. Recycle as needed
10. Do not inhibit other riders while on the racetrack.
11. Please observe these rules and enjoy our organization.
Only bikes under 100cc ride on the Pee Wee track. 100cc bikes can choose either track. Mini quads also ride on the Kids Track.
*Outhouses are available at various locations throughout the grounds.
*Running water is available
*Electrical service is not available