MOTOCROSS OPEN RIDE
2014 OPENING WEEKEND
4/18/2014 Friday: noon-dusk
4/19/2014 Saturday: noon-dusk
4/20/2014 EASTER Sunday: noon-dusk
REGULAR MX SCHEDULE:
Wednesdays: 4pm -Dusk
Sundays: Noon - Dusk
Day Passes: NON- Members: $20 Rider
2014 Members: $15 Rider
$5 a spectator
SAVE SOME MONEY AND GET YOUR MEMBERSHIP!!!!
*SEE MEMBERSHIP PAGE FOR DETAILS*
ATTENTION QUAD RIDERS:
Quads will no longer be allowed on the BIG MX TRACK during Open Ride. They will still be allowed to use the woods trails, pee-wee track and the drag strip during open ride hours. Call Sally to request a group, quad ride day on non-open ride days.
SEE CALENDAR PAGE FOR MIDWEST VINTAGE MX RACE DETAILS
Attention: For riders under 18 years age, that are not coming with their parents and/or legal guardians, or coming with your friend’s parents to ride. You must bring a notarized consent form!!!! Even if you bring one from home, it still needs to be notarized for the day of practice for insurance purposes.
If you have any questions, please call
What do you need?
*Sorry no bikes / gear for rental*
1. Everyone is required to conduct themselves in a fair, professional & courteous manner.
2. Drive SLOWLY by main house
3. No riding after dark.
4. No riding while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
5. Ride slow in the pit areas.
6. No spectators on the track.
7. No riding is allowed on Work Days until the work is done.
8. No glass bottles anywhere.
9. Recycle as needed
10. Do not inhibit other riders while on the racetrack.
11. Please observe these rules and enjoy our organization.
Only bikes under 100cc ride on the Pee Wee track. 100cc bikes can choose either track. Mini quads also ride on the Kids Track.
*Port-o-potties are available at various locations throughout the grounds.
*Running water is available
*Electrical service is not available